|Job category:||HR / Consultancy|
|Job expires in||13-02-2020|
- Created all forms that related to HR department and HR Memorandum for all department to used
- Compile and update all employee records (hard and soft copies) and keep it proper in the file.
- Prepare paperwork for HR policies and procedures and keep in the file.
- Coordinate communication with candidates, schedule interviews and calling candidates for the interviews
- Coordinating applicant screening and interviewing activities with line managers and make the best possible hiring decision.
- Develops and implements recruiting and procedures in order to attract qualified candidates for position vacancies
- Update weekly attendance report, monthly attendance report, send to all HODs and Follow-up with all HODs on working staff hour by monitor and control process daily figure print for staff
- Control and follow up all kinds of annual leave make all staff report and share to all HODs.
- Make the staff working contract and send to Assistant HRM for approval.
- To compile and manage data/reports upon requested by Assistant HRM
- To conduct orientation program to all new joiner.
- Prepare all the staff pay slip and distribute to all Department for their staff to sign and acknowledge on that.
- Assist Assistant HRM to process all staff payroll every month.
- Update all staff information into HR report.
- Minute daily HODs meeting report and send to all HODs.
- Prepare the payment for government insurance (NSSF) and pay before the dateline.
- Assist Assistant HRM to process all HR task when needed.
How to Apply
nterested Applicants: should submit updated CV & Covering Letter to:
3G Agent Co., Ltd
- A copy of obtained certificates or confirm letter by the University
- A copy of national identification, family book, and certificate of birth
- A copy of transcript is preferred.
Tel: 012 250116/ 010 456653